The Zoo Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zoo Family

We are a guild of fun and loving gamers from Perfect World(MY) - Oracle Server. =) meh meh~

HomeSearchLatest images#Zoo Relay ChatRegisterLog in

MALAYSIA TOUR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qi_XiA
VGM
VGM
Qi_XiA

MALAYSIA TOUR Empty
PostSubject: MALAYSIA TOUR   MALAYSIA TOUR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:51 am

hey, any kind souls in malaysia can brings us singaporean around to enjoy good food or shopping? or maybe to KL / Genting Highlands / beaches??

maybe we should try to orangised to outing to johor so tat we wont leftout the members staying nearby the causeway? xD

n for those who r living overseas...sry~ no $$ to take aeroplane :~(
Back to top Go down
foxy85
foxy85

MALAYSIA TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALAYSIA TOUR   MALAYSIA TOUR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 am

haha... xia we go find job then sve up to go to their country lah... Wahahaha... Or u all come find us ba^^ :P
Back to top Go down
KamLan
Captain
Captain
KamLan

MALAYSIA TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALAYSIA TOUR   MALAYSIA TOUR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:33 am

If Qi come alone i know where to bring him lor..we guy mah...with foxy hard abit...haha....u all plan when come KL o...i come meet u all bah... gathering
Back to top Go down
mic2555
mic2555

MALAYSIA TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALAYSIA TOUR   MALAYSIA TOUR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:27 am

pig dots kamlan ur id name so ->>>> pig giggle

ha,i oso think to join ur all travel..

but without my boyfrd sanction....

i will die-------->>>>monkey angel
Back to top Go down
KamLan
Captain
Captain
KamLan

MALAYSIA TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALAYSIA TOUR   MALAYSIA TOUR Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:18 pm

LOL...so when the date u guys coming..maybe i can arrange my time to come find u all mah...Genting i near...haha...anyway..i am shenmo...i wont be so active ler...my ID ppl hack jor...no mood....Qi and Foxy and mic come we can go Karaoke..Hear me SING SING...later ask for my autograph... vsign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MALAYSIA TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALAYSIA TOUR   MALAYSIA TOUR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MALAYSIA TOUR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zoo Family :: Events :: Guild Outings-
Jump to: