The Zoo Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zoo Family

We are a guild of fun and loving gamers from Perfect World(MY) - Oracle Server. =) meh meh~

HomeSearchLatest images#Zoo Relay ChatRegisterLog in

Guilds TW againts Reborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zh@ng
Captain
Captain

Guilds TW againts Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Guilds TW againts Reborn   Guilds TW againts Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm

While i was doing some intelligence gathering (cough cough, bored at office ><), I read the following post in Reborn forum:

Quote :
i agree quality over quantity.
Zoo allow pk while RB dun.
Zoo player behave like kid, calling ppl dog, accuse ppl jump hack IN WAR (while they also use when they war Mie)
heard they provide hh weapon(maybe jump hack in HH)

http://reborn.forumarena.com/reborn-thread971.html&highlight=zoo

Seem we already being label by a lot of guilds, so I hope people in guild refrain from insulting people in WC to behold our dignity.

Reborn think us as a loser! Hope we can show them our 'Quality' in the coming TW. Its time to show them what we are capable of!
Back to top Go down
Lark

Lark

PostSubject: Re: Guilds TW againts Reborn   Guilds TW againts Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:17 pm

i agree zhang, its embarassing to be labled that way, and i know we are all much more than we are being labled as by reborn and whatever other guild that wants our lands, and possibly even our pixilated heads.. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladymalice
Zh@ng
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guilds TW againts Reborn   Guilds TW againts Reborn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 am

We going to abort TW with other guilds including RB because of yesterday incidents.
Hope it will not be a big shock for most of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilds TW againts Reborn   Guilds TW againts Reborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilds TW againts Reborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zoo Family :: Out of Perfect World :: Suggestions/Feedbacks-
Jump to: